Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fifteenth














A quiet weekend at our house. This week C, Jenn and I went to ride with some friends to Cumming.  A great ride; wonderful to see friends, share a meal, beverages and an afternoon and many laughs.  

S and I used the sculpy clay to make some figures.  I wished Greta was here. (I always wish Greta was here)  I know she would have fun and make some amazing pieces.  S told me he's been having nightmares; hopefully these folks will keep the bad dreams away.












































The kids are settling into school.  K got her clarinet this week.  She showed it off to Nana and Papa before noon meal on Sunday.  Later she went to ride Socks with  Nana and our friend Jo.  Jo has been working with her on the horse.  I am delighted to have K know strong people who help her learn new skills and confidence.

2 comments:

Greta Songe said...

Dude! I was first chair clarinet for like three years! I rock the clarinet!!!
Also, LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE the clay guys!
I am making a drawing for Sam with them in it!
G

alfgraham said...

Always impressed with L,K,S,&S. I alwalys wish G was here also. Much Love Always,A