5/26/11
throwing "helicopters", maple seed pods, its difficult to see them in the picture, but of course, I love this photo of my boy!

5/25/11
a party at the park. who knew we all had such great hula hooping skills?



5/24/11


5/23/11
at first I thought they were transporting the porta-potty to a new home. then I realized they just bring it along with them.

5/23/11

5/22/11

5/21/11
the rapture

5/20/11

5/19/11

5/18/11

5/17/11

5/16/11

5/15/11

5/14/11

5/13/11

5/12/11
last track meet. I'm so proud of her!

5/12/11
decisions

5/11/11

5/10/11
just like my grandpa, "I'm gonna whisker you!"

5/9/11
handing out bike helmets to the third graders.

5/8/11

5/7/11
Inauguration day for our new president.
all lined up, gowned and hooded.




5/6/11

5/5/11

5/4/11

5/3/11


5/2/11
post race breakfast

5/1/11
4/30/11

4/29/11

4/28/11

4/27/11

4/26/11

4/25/11

4/24/11

4/23/11

4/22/11

4/21/11

4/20/11

4/19/11
vanilla ice cream, extra whipped cream.

4/18/11

4/17/11

4/16/11
playground shenanigans. no stitches!

4/15/11

4/14/11

4/13/11

4/12/11

4/11/11

4/10/11

4/8/11

4/7/11

4/6/11

4/5/11

4/4/11

4/3/11
4/2/11
4/1/11
No comments:
Post a Comment